The Vega 200 VoIP Gateway is the most resilient single-span gateway in its price class.
- Fixed configuration of 60 VoIP calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local survivability EXCLUSIVE
- Available SRES and SNAP support
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Voice, fax and modem Support
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
THE MOST RESILIENT VOIP GATEWAY IN ITS CLASS
The Vega 200 VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks. Each unit purchased is factory configured with capacity for 60 simultaneous calls. This unit cannot be expanded beyond 60 simultaneous calls.
The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 200 the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 200 the easiest to provision gateway on the market.
Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. This configuration provides:
- No disruption to the configuration of existing equipment
- Flexibility & choice for call routing
OPEN, NON-PROPRIETARY INTERFACES
The Vega 200 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI, VN4, ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
- R2 MFC
All Vega gateways support SIP and T.38 Fax.
The Vega 200 gateway has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications and VoIP equipment.
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- Low-density PSTN gateway
- Survivability for IP phones
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
- Enterprise IP telephony gateway